How it Works & Fees
Seeing a nutritional therapist can be daunting. I don’t want you walking away with pages of recommendations and feeling overwhelmed.
Health and wellness is a team sport and we will be working together.
I aim to make it as simple and engaging as possible identifying the fewest interventions required to achieve your goals.
During our first session together…We’ll explore your medical and family history providing insight to the events leading up to your issues.
Appointments last between 1.5-2 hours.
As most of my clients have been ill for a very long time…I tend to insist on meeting in-person for the first appointment.
Based on our findings I will recommend a plan. Clients assume it will always be dietary…but it entirely depends on your unique requirements.
My recommendations can include:
- Dietary recommendations (e.g. increase intake of a specific food i.e. greens).
- Lifestyle changes (e.g improving your sleep quality).
- Supplements or remedies (using professional grade remedies to support you).
- Other modalities: As needed I refer on to my extensive network of doctors and therapists when required. These include (Acupuncture, counselling, bodytalk, Gupta retraining, Hypnotherapy/NLP, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Hypnotherapy).
- Lab testing (I will often encourage you to see your GP for a routine check up and blood tests. After that, mostly for complex cases, I aim to suggest limited specific lab tests.
Questions will inevitably come up at home and I always endeavor to get back to you at the earliest convenience.
Follow-up times vary for every client. If we’ve done our job properly you won’t have to see me for a while!
I tend to see clients anytime between 1-3 months and the appointment lasts 1 hour.
Now, we’ve met in person, I’m happy to see you on skype.
Initial appointment: £135