How it Works & Fees
Health and wellness is a team sport and we will be working together.
I aim to make it as simple and engaging as possible identifying the fewest interventions required to achieve your goals.
Appointments last between 1-1.5 hours.
Due to Covid-19 I am exclusively seeing clients on Skype, FaceTime or Zoom.
During our first session together we will explore your medical and family history providing insight to the events leading up to your issues.
Based on our findings I will put together a plan which clients assume will always be dietary but it entirely depends on your unique requirements.
My recommendations can include:
- Dietary recommendations (e.g. increase intake of a specific food i.e. greens).
- Lifestyle changes (e.g improving your sleep quality).
- Supplements or remedies (using professional grade remedies to support you).
- Other modalities: As needed I refer on to my extensive network of doctors and therapists when required. These include (Acupuncture, counselling, bodytalk, Gupta retraining, Hypnotherapy/NLP, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Hypnotherapy).
- Lab testing (I will often encourage you to see your GP for a routine check up and blood tests. After that, mostly for complex cases, I aim to suggest limited specific lab tests.
Questions will inevitably come up so I always endeavour to get back to you at the earliest convenience.
Follow-up times vary for every client. If we’ve done our job properly you won’t have to see me for a while!
I tend to see clients anytime between 1-3 months and the appointment can last anywhere between 20 minutes to 1 hour.
Initial appointment: £140
Follow-up: Pro Rata