Training and Qualifications
I graduated with distinction from the College of Naturopathic Medicine whilst reading for an MSc in neuroscience:
My training and experience covers a wide variety of chronic lifestyle related conditions including:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Neurological and mood disorder including brain fog, anxiety, depression, MS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Digestive health including IBS,
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Autoimmune conditions
In my MSc I aim to explore mechanisms behind functional cognitive disorder (brain fog) in the context of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Clinical experience and academic rigour are of the utmost importance to me and I am frequently involved in functional training from some of the most renowned practitioners in the field:
- Dr Dale Bredesen’s ReCODE protocol (now Apollo), the first nutrition and lifestyle intervention for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Kharazian institute: Neuroinflammation, cognitive decline and childhood development disorders.
- Dr Terry Wahl’s recovery protocol for MS.
I am a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapy and the Complementary healthcare Council.
I pride myself on having a kind, caring and open approach to help you on your journey to health.
I worked in the NHS as an emergency care assistant in A & E and multiple wards including stroke, cardiology, general medicine, geriatrics and general surgery.
Alzheimer’s society: I worked as a volunteer looking after patients and reviewing research proposals.
Both experiences helped me garner appreciation of the symptoms and care pathways faced by patients.
Before medicine I studied management and worked in the hospitality industry working for two Michelin starred Brett Graham and Heston Blumenthal in London.