1. Who we are
Inder Virdi is the data controller for ww.theneuropath.com
Full name: Inder Virdi
Email address: email@example.com
2. What Personal Data We Collect and Why
Personal data means any information able to identify an individual.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication: includes anything you send to me through our contact form, email or social media messaging. We process this data for the purpose of communicating with you.
- Customer Data: includes data relating to any purchase of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number or card details. We process the data to supply goods/services you have purchased and to keep records.
- Technical data: includes data about your use of the website such as IP address, login data, browser details, length of visits, page views and navigation paths. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process the data, to improve user experience and administer content and advertisements and to measure effectiveness.
- Marketing Data: Includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your preferences of communication. We process this data to study customer use of products/services and to help improve them.
We may use customer, user, technical and marketing data to improve user experience and deliver relevant content to you
3. How we collect your data
We may collect the data by your provision (contact forms or emails). Data may automatically be collected from you as you use the website by cookies and similar technologies.
4. Marketing communications
We require your consent before sending you marketing communications
Under Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, I may send you communications if (1) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (2) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. You can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us any time.
You can ask me to stop sending you messages any time by following the opt-out link or emailing the address above.
5. Disclosure of your data
We may have to share your data with parties set out below:
- I.T service providers and administrators
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies requiring reports
- Fucntional testing laboratotires which require your address
We expect all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your data and treat accordance with UK law.
6. International Transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) typically do not protect your personal data to the same levels. Some of our third parties service providers are based outside the EEA. For example: Dropbox.
7. Data Security
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. Data Retention
We retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
In some cases, we may anonymise your data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
For tax reasons, we are required to keep basic information about my customers (including Identity, Financial and Transaction data) for six years after the transaction.
9. Your Right to Request Your Data
Data protection laws include the right to request access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer and to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email the address above.
I may contact you to confirm your identity by requesting specific information.
10. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for their privacy statement. When you leave my website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive if your browser setting allows it. The cookie allows web applications on our site to help analyse web traffic or let us know when you return to our site so that your experience can be personalized.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purpose.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer – though this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.